Every new child must bring a school leaving certificate.

The original municipal birth certificate, Notified Area Council certificate.

Children applying for admission,are as a rule subject to an entrance examination held at the beginning of the academic year.

A candidate who has entered any recognized school cannot be admitted without a school leaving certificate from the school he/she has last attended. If he/ she come from a school outside the state it has to be counter signed by the Education Officer of the place where that school is situated.

School leaving certificate will be given only to those students who have settled all their dues application for school leaving certificate should be made in writing by the Rs-50/- is charged for issuing our school leaving certificate or the date of birth from school General Register.